Terms & Conditions, Refund Policy, Pricing & Promotion Policy.
Welcome to Metro Manila Services. This is a website that connects Metro Manila Services independent contractors with clients for the provision of freelance services in business and admin, marketing, legal and finance, web and programming, multimedia, design and creative, writing and translation, and more
You will hitherto be bound by the terms as set out, and you must immediately exit the website if you are not in total agreement with these provisions.
1. To provide and deliver the service that you request.
2. You/your: Used interchangeably, this shall mean a user of the website, whether a freelancer or a client/buyer.
3. Client/buyer: This shall mean an individual or company who is desirous of securing the services of a freelancer through Metro Manila Services.
4. Freelancer: This means a person who offers his/her services through Metro Manila Services.Job offer/Services: This shall include all professional services provided by a freelancer. These shall include all types of freelancing assignments such as but not limited to business and admin, marketing, legal and finance, web and programming, multimedia, design and creative, writing and translation etc.
5. Job request: This is the formal agreement that shall exist between a client and a freelancer after a purchase has been made from the freelancer’s page, posted by a buyer.
6. Proceeds: This is the money freelancers earn from completed job requests.
4. COPYRIGHT POLICY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All materials available and provided through this website (without limitation including all data, text, sounds, graphics, articles, representations, reports, or any other information or software programs) are either copyrighted and trademarked by or licensed to Metro Manila Services.
All of these materials are fully and duly protected by country specific intellectual property laws as well all other relevant laws. All rights fully reserved.
You may not remove any trademark, copyright, or other proprietary notices from the website and content in your use of the website.
Except you have our prior written permission, you may not modify the website’s content; remove or modify any copyright, trademark or any other proprietary right notices placed in the website content; and/or engage in any modification, republication, reproduction, redistribution, posting, uploading, transmitting, distributing or any misuse of the services and the website content (whether in part or in full).
Any presentations or print outs of the Metro Manila Services website content must be stamped © Metro Manila Services, 2022. All rights reserved.
No right, interest or title in or to the services or the website content is to be deemed transferred to you by your use of our website, and all rights not specifically granted are reserved by Metro Manila Services.
Any use of the services not expressly permitted by these terms is a breach of this agreement and shall be deemed to have violated copyright, trademark and other laws.
If you are found to be in the violation any of the above mentioned conditions concerning our copyright, we will immediately withdraw the license granted you to use the website and our services. We may also file a criminal and/or civil case against you in such an event.
5. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
So as to be able to gain access to and use specific sections of our website, we will ask you to complete an online registration process, which will require you to supply personal information like your name, contact details, and bank/credit card information.
You hereby confirm that all information you provide to Metro Manila Services, both during the registration process and in your subsequent use of the website, are honest, complete and accurate. We may terminate your account and/or refuse your use of our services if any information you provide is discovered to be false, incorrect or deliberately misleading.
It is your sole duty to maintain the security of your log in details including your username and password, and you will be held liable for any unauthorized use of your account or password. Please note that you are allowed to have and operate only one Metro Manila Services account, except otherwise permitted by us in writing.
6. ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE SITE
As a user, you are not to abuse any part of the Metro Manila Services website for illegal purposes including but not limited to the propagation of unlawful, harassing, hostile, defamatory, harmful, offensive, or otherwise obnoxious material.
1. You may not utilize or try to use any software, device, or process to interfere with the proper working of Metro Manila Services.com, or violate or attempt to violate its security.
2. You may not under any circumstances meddle with any other user’s use of the website; or use the website to spread content that emboldens criminal acts, or otherwise violates any relevant laws or regulations
3. You are not to make, transfer or store electronic duplicates of any material protected by copyright without Metro Manila Services written consent.
4. You may not use the website to exchange any adult oriented or pornographic materials; or to bully and/or harass other users.
5. We expressly prohibit any attempt to publish or send malicious content with the intention of compromising another user’s account. You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information.
6. You may not infringe on the copyright or trademark of third parties.
7. Users are limited to only one active account, and we will promptly bar users’ access to multiple accounts.
8. You also may not sell or buy Metro Manila Services accounts.
9. You must not use or endeavor to use any software, procedure or device to interfere with the correct working of the website.
10. You may not use the Metro Manila Services website to distribute content that encourages or inspires racist and/or criminal offenses.
11. You must not circumvent, or endeavor to evade any security measures available on the website; and/or send any junk e-mail to other Metro Manila Services users.
12. You are not to use our website to transmit, duplicate, store, or send materials and content containing spyware, computer viruses, or other malevolent computer software.
13. You are not to use our services to offer any products or services that are illegal.
14. Do not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any information or data available on the Metro Manila Services website or to any of the networks that we use in providing the service.
15. You may not use our services to violate any of our policies, rules, or guidelines, or violate any applicable law or regulation in your use of the website.
16. You may not act in a manner that imposes an unreasonable burden on our infrastructure, or on our third-party providers.
17. You are prohibited from transmitting, emailing or posting to any other user any picture, information or other material, which in the rational opinion of Metro Manila Services is sexually explicit, racist, abusive, threatening, obscene or libelous, sexually suggestive; and/or transmit, post or email to any other user any representations, information or other material, which in our opinion has the capability to offend other users’ political or religious beliefs.
18. Do not reverse engineer any aspect of the website in an effort to access source codes, underlying ideas, or algorithms.
19. You must not use any kind of software or device to “crawl” or “spider” any part of the website.
20. If we find you to be in violation of any or all of the provisions of these terms, we will hold solely accountable for all legal costs and losses arising out of your violation. Metro Manila Services may also terminate your use of the website without any prior warning if you breach any of these terms.
7. GENERAL TERMS FOR ALL METRO MANILA SERVICES USERS
To be able to do business (whether as a client or as a freelancer) on Metro Manila Services, you must first register as a Metro Manila Services user. Visitors are not allowed to do business on the website.
The base starting price of provided services on the website is $5. Freelancers however have the power and the choice (at their discretion) of offering their services at more than $5.
To create a job request, clients are required to pay in advance. Such job requests can be created by clicking on the job request button found on the freelancer’s personal page.
Freelancers have an obligation to fulfill clients’ job requests, and cannot cancel job requests indiscriminately or without cause. Canceling job requests repeatedly will adversely affect freelancers’ reputation, status and their ability to secure future job requests.
Metro Manila Services users are strictly prohibited from offering or receiving payments using other methods or through other means different from placing a job request on the website.
All rights to delivered job requests are transferred to the client, except otherwise specified by the freelancer on their Metro Manila Services page.
Metro Manila Services reserves the right to use all published delivered works on the website for its marketing and promotion purposes.
8. SPECIFIC TERMS FOR FREELANCERS
Once registered, freelancers have the power to job offers/services on the website that allows them to advertise their services and allows clients to purchase such services.
1. We will notify you by email and through SMS notification when a client places a new job request your subscribed category.
2. A freelancer must deliver proof of work or completed files using the Deliver job button available on the Job page in harmony with the service that was purchased and advertised on his/her page. A job request is deemed complete after the job request is marked as delivered and then rated by the purchasing client.
3. It is our policy to automatically mark a job request as complete if not rated by client and if no revision request is made three days after such a job request is marked as delivered.
4. Should a job request be cancelled for any reason at any time before it is deemed complete, the funds paid by client will be refunded to the client account balance.
5. Freelancers must meet the delivery time specified, as failure to do so give the client the right to cancel due to lateness. Several job requests marked late may affect the freelancer’s status and ability to get future work.
6. A freelancer can choose to cancel a job request without the client’s consent, and without any explanation. This will however have a negative effect on the freelancer’s status.
7. Both freelancers and clients are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. We will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to website usage, use of content or files transferred.
8. Clients may ask for a revision by clicking on the “Request Revision” button located on the Job request page, if the delivered materials are not consistent with the freelancer’s description on their Freely page or do not match the client’s requirements at the beginning of the job request process.
9. While the base starting price of services offered on the website is $5, freelancers may however offer their services at more than $5 at their discretion.
10. This website operates on a commission basis. For each job request that you successfully complete, we will credit your account with a net of 80% and 20% will be used to facilitate the website.
11. Freelancers can only withdraw their proceeds by requesting that we transfer such funds into their verified account.
12. Proceeds earned will only become available for withdrawal after a safety clearance period of 7 days after a job request is marked as complete. You understand that you can only make withdrawals in the amount available to you.
13. Once you begin a withdrawal process, the process is final and cannot be undone.
The following terms (these “Payment Terms”) govern payments you make or receive through www.MetroManilaServices.com (the “Site”), operated by MetroManilaServices International Ltd.
MetroManilaServices Inc. (Colorado, USA) processes card payments from the U.S. and MetroManilaServices LLC (Business-B-Business, US) processes card payments from outside the U.S. MetroManilaServices International Ltd. and its subsidiaries, MetroManilaServices Inc. and MetroManilaServices Limited, are collectively referred hereto as “MetroManilaServices” “we” or “us”.
Please read these Payment Terms carefully before making or receiving payments through the Site. By making or receiving payments through the Site, you accept and agree, on behalf of yourself or on behalf of your employer or any other entity (if applicable), to be bound and abide by these Payment Terms. These Terms are supplemental to MetroManilaServices’s General Terms of Service and MetroManilaServices Business Terms of Service, as applicable (collectively, the “Terms of Service”).
Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings given to them in the Terms of Service.
MetroManilaServices Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from canceled orders as a Buyer and/or your MetroManilaServices Business Balance (as defined in the MetroManilaServices Business Terms of Service).
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the MetroManilaServices platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with purchases, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers, currency exchange services in connection with payments and withdrawals in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with MetroManilaServices Balances.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase on MetroManilaServices, subject to these Terms.
* Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
Purchasing through MetroManilaServices Logo Maker
In certain instances, MetroManilaServices may offer you credits (“MetroManilaServices Credits” or “Credits”), either for promotional purposes or otherwise, to be used for purchasing Gigs and/or other services offered on the Site. Your available Credit balance will appear in your account. Your valid MetroManilaServices Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase and can be viewed in your order summary after you place the order. Unless stated otherwise, MetroManilaServices Credits expire following three months from their receipt. MetroManilaServices Credits serve only as an incentive to use MetroManilaServices, and, therefore, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value and are nonrefundable. Once used, MetroManilaServices Credits may not be returned to your account even if your Order gets canceled. MetroManilaServices Credits may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to You upon receipt of the Credits. Credits may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of these Terms. MetroManilaServices reserves the right to modify or cancel the MetroManilaServices Credits program at any time. If you or MetroManilaServices deactivate or suspend your MetroManilaServices account, any unused MetroManilaServices Credits in your account will be forfeited.
From time to time we may offer you promo codes for purchasing Gigs and/or other services offered on the Site, on special discounts. Promo Codes are valid only for purchases on MetroManilaServices and are subject to different time limitations and will expire after their predefined term. To exercise your promo code, simply enter the code on the checkout page. If you fail to do so, your purchase will not be eligible for the discount. Promo codes are limited to one use per user and may not be used or combined with any other promotion. For orders that are composed of one or more milestones, the promo code will apply to the first milestone only. Promo Codes do not apply to MetroManilaServices Credits. Promo codes may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to you upon receipt of the promo codes. Promo codes may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of the Terms of Service. MetroManilaServices reserves the right to modify or cancel promo codes at any time.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact MetroManilaServices's Customer Support department for assistance here.
Active orders (after requirements were submitted to the Seller and before the Seller delivers on MetroManilaServices):
1. The Seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
2. Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
3. Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of their requirements or the Seller’s delivery.
4. The user is no longer an active MetroManilaServices user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
Delivered Orders (after the Seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)
1. The Seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.